Program Management, Operations, and Support
PM tec’s staff provides technical support to our clients in all facets of project and program management from strategic planning and decision making to the design and implementation of project controls systems and execution.
Because PM tec has been very successful providing project management services for more than 20 years, our staff has the requisite understanding of project management, risk management, design and construction, project control and Earned Value Management concepts.
PM tec brings together experienced professionals who have specialized knowledge and proven track records delivering value to customers and helping them achieve success. With in-depth industry knowledge and specialized expertise, many of our professionals bring over 20 years of experience in developing successful solutions for our customers. PM tec’s experienced project managers assist all sizes of organizations in analyzing and evaluating their project management business processes.
Our professional services include:
- Project Management Strategy Development
- Project/Program Management Process and Procedure Development
- Project Management Office (PMO) Development and Implementation
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) Implementation and Certification Support
- Project Controls / Scheduling services utilizing Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project
- Project Execution Plan (PEP) / Project Management Plan (PMP) Development
- Oracle Primavera Software Sales, Implementation, and Training
- Financial Management, Resource Management, and Cost Estimating
- Risk Management, including Monte Carlo risk analyses
- Quality Management and Quality Management Systems Implementation
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Cost Control and Analysis
PM tec’s Proprietary Products and Services
PM tec understands that our customers are concerned about managing the cost and scope of business management and project management consulting services. To that end, we have standardized our processes and packaged many of our most popular services as products with defined scope and deliverables. As illustrated below, these processes were developed to work together to support the project management at any phase in the project lifecycle. The processes also use industry standard terminology, reference government and industry standards and best practices, and work in conjunction with PM tec’s standard training curriculum.