Jeffrey A. Fillmore - President
Mr. Fillmore is a U.S. Navy veteran with over 20 years of management and supervisory experience. His specialties include business process development, software implementation, systems development, and research oriented projects. With his applied expertise in business process development, project controls systems, and supplying technical requirements for business process design, Mr. Fillmore has assisted organizations such as the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA), the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD), the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), Motorola Corporation, and large construction and engineering firms.
Mr. Fillmore also leverages his technical and process expertise in business development efforts by conducting project management needs analyses with customers and designing and proposing detailed project management solutions. His diverse background allows him to work with customers to develop a fully integrated approach to address customer needs. He often works with customers to ensure that business processes satisfy customer requirements, implements and configures the software tools to support the established business processes, and develops and conducts project management and software training to the organization’s personnel.
He has developed several courses included in the company’s standard training curricula, including “Best Practices in Planning and Scheduling”, “Best Practices in Risk Management and Variance Analysis”, “Techniques for Project Recovery Planning”, “Earned Value Management Overview” and “Time Management for Project Managers”.
- Brings twenty-two years of project management experience to support customers in every phase of the project management lifecycle
- Expert in multi-organization project integration techniques
- Thorough understanding of industry standard project and earned value management practices and their implementation in DOE, DOD, and NASA environments.
- Professional trainer, experienced in the principles and techniques related to adult learning
- Combined experience in business process development, project management and earned value management standards, training and competency development, and industry standard project management software tools provides an uncommon perspective in project management solution development.