Course No. PM-211
Cost: Call for Pricing
Course/Skill Level: All
Effective Schedules consists of 14 lessons and workshops, each focusing on practical solutions for developing and maintaining the schedule. After each lesson, the student completes a structured workshop. An experienced instructor then reviews the workshop results and provides feedback. The student finishes the class more confident in the ability to develop and maintain a resource loaded schedule.
- Create the Work Breakdown Structure
- Develop the Schedule
- Resource Load the Schedule
- Add Procurements to the Schedule
- Set the Baseline
- Authorize the Work
- Status the Schedule
- Analyze the Schedule
- Prepare the Estimate to Complete
- Create the Business Process
- Create Reports
- Implement Baseline Changes
- Convert Planning Packages
- Understand Earned Value
The successful student will demonstrate the ability to
- Develop and maintain a resource loaded schedule.
- Analyze schedule and cost performance.
- Develop recommendations for improving the team’s schedule and cost performance.
- Implement strategies for improving the team’s schedule and cost performance.