Donald R. Ellsworth - Vice President
Mr. Ellsworth has twenty years of experience providing program/project management and project controls services for construction, engineering, and government industries. Mr. Ellsworth is an advanced user and certified instructor for Primavera’s suite of tools (SureTrak, P3, P6) with extensive experience in Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS), including working knowledge, use, and integration within a Certified EVMS. He has successfully lead implementations of Primavera P6 for multi-billion dollar (annually) companies including training, process/procedure documentation, and business culture change management.
Mr. Ellsworth earned his PMP (Project Management Professional) certification in 2003. His career has elevated his expertise in earned value management, system implementation, program and project management, and change management. Mr. Ellsworth possesses excellent planning, integration, communication, and problem solving skills.
- 20 years of experience managing programs/projects with scopes spanning a wide variety of disciplines and program types.
- Managed programs and projects ranging in value from $500K to annual budgets of over $20,000,000
- Development and implementation of client-specific processes and procedures for EVMS
- Assisted in the process development, desktop instructions, and system integration for LANL’s Certified EVMS
- Served in Executive-Level and Senior-Level Management positions for a project management firm for the past 12 years.
- Certified Primavera/P6 instructor
- PMP; PMI Certification
- Fifteen years experience with EVMS and business process integration