Douglas R. Sankey - Vice President
Mr. Sankey is a U.S. Army Intelligence Officer veteran and has more than 30 years’ experience as a results oriented senior professional consultant in program and project management, earned value management systems, and organizational effectiveness. He originated the project planning workshop titled, “Fast Start for Projects”, that has been used on over 300 projects world-wide. He has a broad experience base with both technical, research and transactional programs and projects, and extensive involvement with the National Laboratories and U.S. Federal Government in the fields of weapons and experimental programs, international programs, intelligence and security, and related projects.
His specific expertise is in program/project management structure, integration and competency, project planning and integration, baseline development, execution and control, earned value management systems, risk and contingency management, program and portfolio management, project management organizational development and effectiveness, and project management training design and delivery. Mr. Sankey has developed various program/project facilitated workshops and innovative training courses. Mr. Sankey places high personal emphasis on leadership and the ability to work with people in a team environment to achieve customer needs. Mr. Sankey has focused his efforts on behalf of clients, to include the development of innovative and effective techniques, in these areas:
- Program/Project Management Implementation within Organizations and Projects
- Project Planning
- Training for Project Managers and teams.
- Adaptation of program management processes to science, research and development, law enforcement, security & intelligence, contract assurance and human relations.
- Directed several Project Management Offices (PMO)
- Emphasizes return on investment for the expenditure in project management
- PMI contributor
- DOD, DOE, NASA and International Standards expertise
- Developed “Fast Start for Projects”
- Author of numerous training courses
- 30 Years EVMS experience
- Program and portfolio management
- Risk management
- Project strategy workshops
- Master Instructor/Facilitator